- What is Cajoot?
- Why is Cajoot better than the other solutions?
- Who can advertise on Cajoot?
- What is the difference between a commercial and private event space/venue?
- How do I sign up?
- What type of event space/venue can I advertise on Cajoot?
- What is the difference between event space and venue?
- How much does it cost?
- Is there a discount if I want to advertise more than one event space or venue?
- Can I switch plans?
- What’s included in each plan?
- Who is in charge of the bookings?
- How long is the subscription period?
- Will I be charged automatically every month?
- What happened if I cancel my subscription?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I delete my account?
What is Cajoot?
Whether you are a venue owner or a venue hunter, Cajoot is the platform you need to:
- Advertise and manage your event space effortlessly.
- Simplify the search for venues as only available spaces are made public on Cajoot.
Why is Cajoot better than the other solutions?
- Can be used by both private and commercial venue owners.
- Extremely easy to set up the event space pages.
- Get venue hunter requests direct to you.
- Let people know when your event space is available by amending the Cajoot calendar:
Very useful tool for last-minute cancellations of your event space. Just go to the Cajoot calendar and make it available again for venue hunters.
- Cajoot is not a middle man (broker):
- no need to pay any booking fees.
- no need to rely on others (agencies) to get your event spaces booked.
- no need to send out emails to your client data base to let them know that your venue is available on a specific date.
Who can advertise on Cajoot?
Everyone who has a commercial or private space/venue and would like to make it available for all kind of events from parties to photo shoots or popup shops.Back to top
What is the difference between a commercial and private event space/venue?
A commercial event space can be a hotel, restaurant, shop etc.Back to top
A private event space can be a function room in a private house, private garden, private terrace etc.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up with Facebook, Google+ or with your email address.Back to top
What type of event space/venue can I advertise on Cajoot?
Any location you can think of that could be used for any type of event, popup shop or as photo shoot location.Back to top
What is the difference between event space and venue?
A venue is a location which includes one or more event spaces (i.e. a venue can be a house and the event space can be for example a room in the house, the terrace or the garden).Back to top
How much does it cost?
We have 5 subscription plans depending on the number of event spaces you are planning to advertise (FREE Plan, Simple Plan, Medium Plan, Advance Plan, Advanced Plus Plan). To find the right plan for you, please visit our Plan & Pricing page.Back to top
Is there a discount if I want to advertise more than one event space or venue?
Yes, there are discounts. To find the right venue advertising plan for you, please visit our Plan and Pricing page.Back to top
Can I switch plans?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your advertising plan anytime, however terms and conditions apply.Back to top
What’s included in each plan?
Please visit our Plans & Pricing page to find out what is included in each plan.Back to top
Who is in charge of the bookings?
You are! You get direct requests from venue hunters.Back to top
Cajoot is not a middle man.
How long is the subscription period?
A subscription period lasts one month.Back to top
Your subscription will be automatically rolled over at the end of every subscription period. However, you remain in control and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
Will I be charged automatically every month?
Yes, as your subscription will be automatically rolled over at the end of every subscription period, unless you chose to cancel the subscription.Back to top
What happened if I cancel my subscription?
Once the subscription period has ended, the public will not be able to view your event space page(s) any longer. However, your event space page(s) will not be deleted unless you cancel your account. So that you can come back and advertise your event space again.Back to top
What payment methods do you accept?
Our payments are securely processed by Stripe, which accepts all major credit cards. Transaction are 100% secured.Back to top
How do I delete my account?
If you would like to leave Cajoot, you can delete your account on your account setting page.Back to top