Make money by renting out your garden for events
Nowadays, there are a number of unique ways you can make money by renting out various parts of your home you’re not even using. Surely, you’ve heard of Airbnb? Well, a growing trend is seeing homeowners renting out their gardens for use by companies or other individuals hosting events. Sound like an intriguing idea? Well, keep reading.
What sort of events are we talking about?
There are a wide variety of events for which your garden would be desirable. This includes:
• Weddings (big and small)
• Corporate events and celebrations
• As a photo shoot location
• A private dining event
• An exhibition of some sort
• For children’s birthday parties
• Other gala dinners or celebrations, such as anniversaries
The fact of the matter is that plenty of people don’t have the luxury of owning their own outdoor space, and it’s simply too expensive to rent from traditional event organisers. People are crying out for an affordable and unique location to host their wedding or their next outdoor birthday party, and you could be their go-to choice. Which leads nicely to the question that’s most likely buzzing around your head.
How do I know if my garden is well-suited?
Well, the great thing is that there’s no one answer to this question. Your garden could be desirable for a number of reasons, including the following:
• It is a large open space
• It is situated in a busy city centre (especially London!)
• It is nicely decorated with trees and flowers
• It offers nice views of the surrounding area
• It offers a sheltered environment for putting up canopies or gazebos
• It is located near to good transport links
• You can offer basic amenities like water and electricity
People love unique and interesting locations and if you fit any of the above criteria then you could have a very desirable garden space.
How do you get started renting out your private garden for events?
Well, luckily for you, that’s where we come in. Cajoot is a brand new advertising platform where you can list your outdoor space and eager families and businesses can contact you regarding using it for their next event. Creating a profile is very straightforward and you may be surprised by the amount of money you can earn by renting out your garden for a few hours. If you have any questions at all and would like to find out more, then just contact our friendly team today.